Solved

Why is my Facebook Lead Ad setting in Integrations not showing up in the drop down menu?

• 19 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I am trying to my facebook leads ad on the lead ad setting in the integrations part. When i clicked the drop down part to select a list there isnt any. Where am i going wrong?

icon

Best answer by Paul S 19 March 2021, 18:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Phushboutique,

The image below was taken from the following article: How to Integrate with Facebook Advertising. I would recommend reading through that article if you have not done so already.

You’ll want to select a Facebook Lead Ad from the first dropdown menu, then select a Klaviyo List from the second dropdown.

leadadconnect.png

You should be able to select the correct lead add to the correct Klaviyo list using the drop downs. If you’re finding that’s not possible, would you mind providing a screenshot of similar to the image above?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Phushboutique

After following the integration steps in the document Paul linked above, you might want to check if there’s an issue with Lead Ads permissions in Facebook Business. 

Try following the steps outlined in the second and third bullets of this troubleshooting post:

Hope this helps!

Best,

Jessie