Forms scheduling feature is awesome

• 19 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Sorry but I can’t resist to express my joy about the recent form schedule feature… Awesome !

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I couldn’t agree more @Benjamin at GROWTH Croissance 

We’ve got so many ideas and are currently working on incorporating it for various accounts.

It came just in time to easily be able to switch the angle from Black Friday to Cyber Monday without having to do it manually, and we’ve already scheduled the Christmas / holiday season sign ups to be active after our BFCM is over. 

Something we’re trying to test next is a freebie schedule during the countdown to Christmas, 

We’re hoping that it’ll entice the customers to revisit the store more often, and also increase the CTR and engagement during the holiday season. 

Will post how it goes 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Exactly, was spot on for BFCM. However, it didn’t work for us @David To , forms didn’t unpublished/published following the schedule. We don’t understand why, if you can ping someone at Klaviyo for us could be nice :-)

Badge

Sorry but I can’t resist to express my joy about the recent form schedule feature… Awesome !

But I was very much excited when I heard first time about form schedule feature. It was awesome for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Benjamin at GROWTH Croissance,

Glad to hear you’re liking the signup form scheduling feature! It’s just in time for Cyber Weekend and the upcoming holiday. 

I know it’s early, but have you come up with any interesting use cases for this feature yet? 

One that initially comes to mind is scheduling notices for website visitors informing them of when the holiday shipping cutoff is. But would love to hear what your thoughts on that are!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Benjamin at GROWTH Croissance,

Thanks for bringing this behavior up!

In sharing this feedback with our product team, they highlighted that there was a bug that impacted this feature’s behaviors. Seems like the issue should have been resolved after an update today though.

David