How do I upload my coupons to the success message of my form?

• 22 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I am trying to connect coupon code with my email subscribers. I am having the problem connecting. 

I put 1000 codes. Not sure why like that. Should be automatically for each subscribers. Second page call SUCCESS  suppose to be for the text  OR COUPON. 

6 replies

Badge +2

Hello Taylor, 

Thank you so much for your message. I already got everything set up. I figure out how to do all of them 😘 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

You have the option of giving your new subscriber the discount in the success message part of your form  or sending it  in a welcome flow message that is triggered once they sign up for the list attached to your form! If you choose the later, I would suggest added a reminder for users to confirm their email subscription again to receive the coupon in case the welcome flow triggered by your list   list is set to double opt in, meaning a customer has to confirm their email a second time before they are added to the list and receive messages. That way there isn’t a way your customer wouldn’t get a coupon they deserve from you! 

If you have  your Shopify and Klaviyo integration properly set up, your website and Klaviyo will talk to each other and send you customer information to your Klaviyo account. For instance, once a user fills out a form with their email address, they will be added to the Klaviyo list and we will be able to track their actions in your shop! Unfortunately, there are ways to segment user in Klaviyo and see who used coupons in Shopify, but that is only an option for static coupons, not unique coupons. 

Hope that clarifies everything! 

Badge +2

At a moment I am only collecting emails subscribers till my SMS is approved. 
my question is now if someone order today/ new subscriber how they will get the discount? On my website I created the Pop Up with 15% of. I do have have unique code. How they will get the code?  On the email? How Klaviyo will know if this customer ordering for the first time. I am guessing if email exist already.  I just do not want to be embarrassed if they don’t get the code. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @MilenaCandle

Thanks for the additional information! 

Great job getting SMS set up! Then yes, I’d add an extra step to get SMS information from your subscribers by taking my previous advice, hitting the ‘+Step’ button in your form builder! 

Do you mind rephrasing your question?

-Taylor

Badge +2

Hello Taylor,

Thank you for your respond, yes I did everything correctly 

SMSis not yet available to me. Take 7 to 10 days to get approved. I am collecting email subscribers and 15 % off on the first order. My coupon is unique. Took me all day yesterday to set all up. Not finished yet I do know what to do. Dave was very helpful. Only question I have when customer put the first order in. They will get automatically 15%off and receive the coupon code  true to email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @MilenaCandle

Happy to help! 

First, do you mind confirming that you are using unique, not static, coupons? We have helpful documentation on how to use coupons in Klaviyo, but I would investigate this documentation specifically helps you to add coupons to your Klaviyo form

If you are looking for the next step of your form to be a SMS signup, you will need to hit the ‘+Step’ button in your form builder to set that up. However, you will need to take these steps to first ensure that SMS is set up in your account before you add SMS subscribers signups  to your form. Additionally, I’d recommend first getting the hand of Klaviyo and getting subscribers set up successfully for email before you take on setting up SMS subscribers in you account.

Finally, @DavidV, had great suggestion in your previous thread, as you are new to Klaviyo, I know it can all be overwhelming at first, but with our learning resources and time, you’ll get there in no time. I do strongly suggest you take these courses to gain more understanding of how to optimize your Klaviyo account:

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor