Solved

Can I utilize UTM tracking for tracking conversion rate of forms?

• 11 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello there,

I’ve set up recently a couple of campaigns on the basis of sign-up forms (1 pop-up & 1 flyout) that both link the user with a collection of products (SERP).

I’ve looked over and over across any possibility to detect what is the campaign ID (by UTM parameter) of either and have been unable to find the answer anywhere, so my questions remain as: Is there an option to track the success of pop-ups via UTM , i.e. how many purchases have been generated on the products linked directly to the pop-up/fly-out campaigns on the basis of UTM parameter?

How do I go about is please? Atm it seems impossible to showcase the conversion rate of these pop-ups without that in place.

Any feedback would be much appreciated :) 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 20 June 2024, 14:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Ewcia

While you can use aspects of a UTMs in a URL to target Klaviyo forms, UTM tracking for forms is something that we offer natively. 

When it comes to our Forms, you can either configure Google Analytics Goal Tracking for a sign-up form  to accomplish your goal or check out another workaround one of our Champions created s via segmentation.

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor