Solved

CRM not sending sms consent

• 30 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello!

I’m using Konnektive as a CRM and FunnelKonnekt to process sales. Because of another plugin, I need to use this system.

The CRM has a plugin for Klayvio but only sends email permission along with product info and customer information, but I want to set up Texting as well.

Short of exporting through Zapier, is there an easy way to manually get consent into the accounts when they submit the landing page. Below is the code for the checkbox. Maybe there is a way to transmit the data along with the form?

I appreciate any help you can provide. It says it’s HTML code if that helps. I don’t know much about this other than how to fins it. lol

<input type="checkbox" value="True" name="SMS Consent" opencheckboxsection="" onclick="checkBoxChange(attributes)" id="SMS_Consent" checked="" requiredtype="" class="fk-form-checkbox form-check-input">
            <label id="i7wzfc" class="form-check-label">Yes! Confirm by Text my entry is in and if I'm a prize winner! I also want to receive updates regarding future events & promotions offered by Getaway Medics LLC. I can opt-out at any time by texting STOP.&nbsp;</label>

icon

Best answer by David To 1 May 2021, 15:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Getaway Medics,

Is the form in question you are using a third party form or one provided as part of your integration? If so, then you’ll need to utilize Klaviyo’s List V2 API to push and collect SMS consent from this form to be shared to Klaviyo. You can learn more about how to set up the appropriate API call from the 

Guide to Collecting SMS Consent via API and Klaviyo Lists API V2 Overview Documentation articles. 

Other alternative methods you can use to collect SMS consent are further highlighted in the Guide to Collecting SMS Consent article which include:

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

-David

Badge +1

@david.to We’re trying to send consent via those parameters spelled out in the V2 API documentation but we’re still not capturing consent. Have you into any issues with it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Innovation Exchange,

Can you show an example payload (redacting any sensitive information such as email addresses and API keys), provide screenshots and outline any errors your are receiving?