Solved

Sending a .vcf card to SMS subscribers

• 21 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Is it possible to send SMS subscribers a .vcf contact card so that they can store our contact info into their phones easily? I have seen this done by some accounts with Klaviyo such as robingolf.com but I cannot seem to figure out how to set it up. thanks!

icon

Best answer by David To 21 June 2021, 18:14

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @bsav 

This feature has been prioritized by Klaviyo and you will see this feature launched within the next few months! Thank you all for the feedback that helped push the feature along the development process! As soon as I have an exact date I will update this thread!

Badge

This is a hugely critical feature for recognition / retention. Surprised the market leader in SMS marketing still hasn’t prioritized it. May have to switch platforms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Pereg 

At this time we still don’t have a timeline when this will be available. I will update this thread when there is an update for you!

Badge +1

Hi Klaviyo team, can you share the timeline when this feature will be added?

Badge +1

I would love to see this feature implemented too. I’ve seen it on other SMS platforms. It’s better as a customer to see “xxxx.com” is sending you a message rather than a string of numbers, especially when you can’t remember who they belong too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TheCreameryUtah 

Thanks for checking back in on this product feature. At this time we still do not have any update on this request. However we will update this thread when there is any news to share!

Thanks for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Has there been an update to this? Where would we see announcements if so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @caseyaltmandesign,

Great question!

At this time sending .VCF contact cards - also known as V-cards - are not supported through Klaviyo. However, I am happy to report that this feature is on Klaviyo’s roadmap to be implemented in the near future. I would recommend keeping an eye out for an announcement surrounding this feature when it does become available. 

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David