Solved

Unable to receive Toll free Number form Klaviyo

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi there, hope you guys doing well. I’ve tried to setting up SMS. But klaviyo is not giving me Toll Free Number. And I can’t activate the US and Canada

icon

Best answer by David To 17 March 2023, 19:35

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @forman,

Welcome back to the Klaviyo Community!

You’ll typically be prevented from activating a toll-free number if it’s recognized that your brand sells products thats are considered prohibited to market via SMS. This includes SHAFT and SHAFT-adjacent products. 

Another thing to consider is did you happen to release an existing toll-free number and tried to activate another one? After releasing a toll-free number (which is not recommended) you’ll be prohibited from activating another one until a later time. This is dependent on our upstream provider to provision another one. 

David

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey thanks for your reply. The brand is clothing store. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

How long will it take to give me toll free number again. I tried first and it was rejected. When I released it was gone and I tried again to fill out the form. But I’m seeing this issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi there, any update?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @forman,

After releasing your existing toll-free number, it’s typically a pretty quick process to have another number provisioned to you. This process is all dependent on our upstream provider. For this reason, we aren’t able to offer an estimation for when the new number will be available. 

I would suggest trying again periodically to see when it does become available again. 

David