Solved

Access Client Account With Disabled Account

• 30 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi

This is urgent as my client is waiting on me!

I am a consultant and a client gave my access to their Klaviyo account. Previously, another client had given me access to their account. Now when I try to log into Klaviyo, I get a message saying my account has been disabled and the previous client’s name is shown on the right top even though I tried to log in with the current client’s access button.

I have written to support. My question is 

1. How do i enable my Klaviyo account?
  2. How do I then access my current client’s account( the invite is already in my email)

Please Help!

icon

Best answer by David To 2 May 2022, 21:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @consultant77,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I believe working alongside our Support colleagues would be the best solution for this as a wide number of things could have occurred to the account that may have caused it to be disabled. 

The most common cause for an account to be disabled is caused by a routine account verification check as explained in our About Account Verification Help Center article. This has also been mentioned in previous Community post which I’ve included below as well:

Our Support colleagues should be able to point you in the right direction by taking a closer look into your account details! If you’re having troubles logging in and using the in app method, you can also fill out our request form found here to contact our colleagues.

I hope this helps and have a great day!

David