Solved

Account disabled and no response from support

• 14 February 2022
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

My account was disabled on Friday without any explanation. 

I have send 3 emails to the emails to customer support, no response. I also called the 800 number on your website and they did not help either.

I don’t want to pay to a company that can’t even be bothered to help it’s customers.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 14 February 2022, 20:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @DragonAmber2020 

Thank you for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with this!

I was able to talk to one of our team members in support and they said that your account went under our review process which can take 24-48 hours to complete. All accounts are reviewed by our deliverability and compliance team at random to make sure we are meeting all legal responsibilities to our customers and the people we are sending marketing to on your behalf.  They did say that your account passed the review and was set back to active. Please confirm by logging into your Klaviyo account to make sure that it has been set back to “active”.

Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community. I look forward to seeing you in the community again!

Badge

Hello there,

Please help us to reactivate the account. It was still say’s the account is suspended even the payment was successfully made.

Hoping to resolve this ASAP. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Glaiza_34,

Thanks for flagging this issue with us.

I can see you’re in contact with a member of our support team. I recommend continuing to work with them to help resolve this issue.

Thanks for being a community member.