Solved

Can I integrate two Facebook Ad accounts for the same business into one Klaviyo account?

• 13 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge +4

Our business www.duelautocare.co.uk has 2 ad accounts, how can we add them both to one Klaviyo account?

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 18 November 2020, 23:09

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Lee @duelautocare

Thanks for joining our Klaviyo community and asking your first question! 

In order to add the Facebook ad accounts, you’ll need to make sure you’re logging into both Facebook and Klaviyo as admins in order to see the available configuration settings. 

This Facebook Advertising Integration guide gives you the full overview and all the necessary details, and I recommend taking a look through it for the detailed steps. 

First, click on the Integrations tab in the left sidebar of your Klaviyo account. Navigate to the All Integrations tab and find Facebook Advertising on the list of available integrations. Then click Add Integration.

On the next page, click Connect to Facebook Advertising to begin setup. You will be directed to Facebook to give Klaviyo the permissions required to sync your data. Please note, if it is your FIRST TIME setting up an integration with Facebook, you may need to accept Terms of Service. If you receive a warning message that you have not yet completed the ToS step, you will be required to do so in Facebook to proceed.

Next, confirm your Facebook login using the personal account tied to your Facebook business account. Ensure you are logged in to the correct account and click Continue as..

Then, confirm which Facebook business account you wish to sync. If your Facebook login is tied to more than one business account, you will need to select the one you wish to sync by clicking on the checkmark next to the account name. Click Next.

We recommend that you accept the default permission options on the next page. Any modification to these settings will likely cause your integration to break. Click Done to finish. After the authentication process is complete, you will be redirected back into Klaviyo.

klaviyoallow.png

When prompted to Confirm New Integration, review that your account name is correct and click Integrate.

confirmintegration.png

Once back in Klaviyo, you will be prompted to choose which Advertising Account you want to connect with in order to sync Custom Audiences. Select your business’s Facebook page, then click Connect to Account. You may also skip this section to update Lead Ad Settings only by selecting Skip to Lead Ad Settings.

After connecting your account for Custom Audiences, click Continue to Lead Ad Settings. Select an account from the drop down menu and then click Done. You can now add new Lead Ad connections and sync Custom Audiences. We recommend setting these up when you integrate your account to get the most out of the Facebook Advertising integration.

The Facebook integration syncs with Klaviyo every hour.

You can learn to Sync a List or Segment to a Custom Audience with this article here.
See tips on building a great Facebook Audience with Klaviyo here.

Thanks, 
-Cass.

Badge +4

that does not answer my question.

i need to add 2 ad accounts

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @duelautocare, I’m sorry for my confusion with my previous answer. I confirmed with the Klaviyo team that, at this time, you can only have one Facebook Ad manager account integrated with one Klaviyo account. If you’d like, can certainly include this as a feature request to be able to integrate on a Business Manager level, which would allow multiple ad accounts. 

Thanks for correcting me, Lee. 
-Cass. 

Badge +4

Hi Cass, 
that would be great if you could include that feature, as i feel more businesses will be in the same position as us.

thanks lee

Badge +1

I agree, this is a critical part for many advertisers/brands. Is there any update on this now?

Badge +1

It is critical that i am able to integrate my ad accounts with each brand under my contract. How can I achieve this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@sobrien_xcelbrands - Does each brand of your brands have a separate Klaviyo account?  If so, then each Klaviyo Account can sync to a separate Facebook Ad account.

Badge +1

@sobrien_xcelbrands - Does each brand of your brands have a separate Klaviyo account?  If so, then each Klaviyo Account can sync to a separate Facebook Ad account.

@retention Thank you for your response! You are correct, each brand has their own account and have their separate Facebook Ad account integrated.

What I am looking to do is sync segments from each brand’s separate account into another brand’s facebook custom audience to create lookalike audiences with.
Is this possible?
If not, is something like this on your road map?
An alternative workaround that would also work for me would be to have the ability to integrate multiple facebook ad accounts into each brand’s account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @sobrien_xcelbrands ,

Thanks for posting to the Community with additional info and feedback!

A current workaround I would suggest is to sync segments from separate accounts into other brand’s accounts. To do this, I would first export your list or segment into a csv from your first account. Then I would import that into your other account with the Facebook integration. From there you can create lookalike audiences and use that data from your first segment with your other account.

I will also be more than happy to submit this as a product feature request. When further details can be announced, I will be more than happy to update this as well.

Thank you!

Alex