Solved

Can I publish forms on my WP site while already having my Shopify store connected?

• 21 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Hello everybody,

I have a client of mine that have 2 websites:

• A Shopify store for her ecommerce
  • A wordpress site used as a blog

The main website is the WordPress site and she recently created a subdomain where she linked her Shopify store.

I’ve done the integration for the Shopify store without any problem and everything is working smoothly. For the WordPress site we’re using Active Campaign at the moment but soon we’ll switch to Klaviyo as well.

Can someone help me clarify these doubts?

• Is it possible to add a javascript code to WordPress and showcase sign ups form on both websites? If yes, will it work also on Elementor sign up forms?
  • There’s a way to add a tracking code for the visitor activities on WordPress and have the data stored on the same Klaviyo account? We would love to segment our audience based on what they read on the blog

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Jacopo

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 February 2023, 23:01

View original

5 replies

Badge +4

Amazing, thank you Taylor for helping :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi@Japricott

Thanks for your patience!

I can confirm that you will be able to do this!

You will need to add the following script to your WP blog's HTML before the closing </body> tag to allow the use of Klaviyo forms  and tracking:

<script async type="text/javascript" src="//static.klaviyo.com/onsite/js/klaviyo.js?company_id=insertcompanyIDhere"></script>

Once this script has been added, you can either publish a Pop Up Form to display it right away or add the embed form code to your desired location to display the form. 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +4

Super! Thank you very much Taylor!

One last thing: What should I replace “insertcompanyIDhere” with? With the public API key?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Japricott

Happy to help! Yes it would be your public API key, you can find more instruction about this in our documentation. 

-Taylor

Badge +4

Awesome! Thank you very much for the help!