Solved

DNS verifications

• 17 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I have a problem with DNS verification. I made the verification of my send email address with my domain provider but when I click on Klaviyo to finalise the verification, it doesn't work so that I can’t send my campaigns.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 18 November 2021, 20:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @Holi Edition,

Welcome to the Community! Do you mind sharing additional details and screenshots (making sure to hide any sensitive/private information) regarding the setup and error message so that we have more info to pinpoint any possible errors?

Thank you!
Alex

Badge +2

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please find the screenshots of the Klaviyo warning knowing that my domain provider said that everything is ok on his side.

Thank you.

Badge +2

other screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Holi Edition,

I would recommend looking up the txt record on MxToolBox, to see if it has or hasn't been published. You should see that your CNAME is returned if everything is properly set up. ​I would try to update the CNAME record that is missing, and then retry the verification of the Domain, and apply if successful. Please let me know when you are able to update and double check the records and if you are still encountering difficulties after this. Additionally, I would reach out to your IT/developers to assist with these steps.

Check out the following resource for more guidance.

All the best,

Alex