Solved

Finding Klaviyo Partner ID

• 5 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Hi All, Just a quick one (hopefully!) - can anyone please advise where I can find my Klaviyo Partner ID within the Partner Portal?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 25 May 2023, 23:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Hi @Dov thank you so much!

Badge +2

Few questions.

1. Why doesn’t it display the partner ID directly under our profile?
  2. When I click on the link with the Partner ID, it takes me to a page that doesn’t display the partner ID. Very odd.
  3. There should be an easy way to just copy the Partner ID. Currently, you have to highlight it and copy it.
  4. When I was signing up for the Community, it said to enter the Partner ID, which was 9 characters long. But my Partner ID was 10 characters long PLUS the “K-”  in the beginning. So this was also confusing.

Can you help with this?

Gary

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @garymgordon,

All great points! I think these suggestions and observations would be better received by our Partners team. I’ll share your feedback with our colleagues on the Partner team!

Also really appreciate the callout for the character count when creating and setting up your profile. Typically, if you are logging in with the same email address as the one linked to your Partner portal and Klaviyo account, your Partner ID will automatically be imported into your profile in the Community. 

Still, really appreciate this insight! Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +2

Thanks. By the way, I am using the same email address for both.   - Gary

Badge +3

Strange, they recently changed the UI and the Klaviyo Partner ID doesn’t show up in the Wuick Links anymore… help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Send That Email

Thanks for sharing your question with us!

I know one of our partners and Community Champions, @Kylie W, has some experience with partner portal questions. Do you know where the partner ID is located in the portal, @Kylie W

Thank you so much!

-Taylor

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Hi @Send That Email 

That is very strange about your Partner Portal login. 
I have logged into mine this morning and can see it is still there under the Quick Links:

Your next step maybe to email the partnerships team to see if they can provide this to you?

I did check the referral links too, but these don’t include Partner ID’s.

Sorry I wasn’t able to be of any more help!

Kylie

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Few questions.

1. Why doesn’t it display the partner ID directly under our profile?
  2. When I click on the link with the Partner ID, it takes me to a page that doesn’t display the partner ID. Very odd.
  3. There should be an easy way to just copy the Partner ID. Currently, you have to highlight it and copy it.
  4. When I was signing up for the Community, it said to enter the Partner ID, which was 9 characters long. But my Partner ID was 10 characters long PLUS the “K-”  in the beginning. So this was also confusing.

Can you help with this?

Gary

I am also experiencing the same thing. Any tips to find the Partner ID?