Solved

Is there a way to track who reads through an email?

• 27 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I am hoping to find some type of metric like read-through or scroll-through rate in emails. Is that something Klaviyo tracks?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 September 2022, 18:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sarah.g 

Thank you for asking another great question to the community!

At the moment, Klaviyo does not offer analytical data on scrolling performed by a user in your emails. With that being said, I can certainly see why this type of data will be valuable.
On my end, I can submit a feature request to our Product team for review and see if this is something that can be created and implemented in the future. Thank you again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Yes, please! I would appreciate it, we don’t always have sales-specific emails, so we want more metrics to track the performance of the emails we are sending. 

Up! Any news about implementing recipient behavior statistics? I would appreciate a read time metric, it can indicate if the content is of valuable for the prospect or if they only opened the email and closed it after a few seconds… Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Samy!

These sort of behavioral metrics are not available at this time, but I’ll update the thread if anything changes!

Best,

Brian