Solved

Purchase Frequency Report

• 27 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to build lifecycle reporting in Klaviyo?

I’d like to understand the following:

The reorder frequency of a segment. I’m looking for reorder patterns like the average length of time between order 1, order 2, order 3, etc. 

Lifetime value of a segment. I have customers who buy 4 units at a time. I also have customers who subscribe to 1 unit at a time (I sell a replenish-able product). Can Klaviyo provide this type of report in the dashboard page?

Let me know!

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 28 January 2022, 00:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Andrew.Walters,

Thanks for posting your question to the Community and for providing value to our members with this inquiry.

To get the CLV of a specific list or a segment, you will need to navigate to Analytics > Metrics > Placed Order > Best People and then click the Export button which would allow you to select a specific list or a segment from the dropdown. This will export a CSV-generated list of the profiles in your list or segment with their total revenue value and the number of orders they placed over all time. You can do this for any metric in your Klaviyo account. 
However, please note that this method will give you the all-time data, meaning that you wouldn't be able to use this method to get just the portion of the data that was collected after they have entered the list or the segment.

Klaiviyo also does have predictive analytics. 

Please note that you will only see the Predictive Analytics section on profiles if you meet the following conditions:

• At least 500 customers have placed an order.
    - This does not refer to Active Profiles, but rather the number of people who have actually made an order with your business. If this section is on a profile but is blank, this means we don't have enough data on that individual to make a prediction.
  • You have an ecommerce integration (e.g., Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento) or use our API to send placed orders.
  • You have at least 180 days of order history and have orders within the last 30 days.
  • You have at least some customers who have placed 3 or more orders.

For your reorder frequency question, are you saying that some groups of customers will reorder every 2 weeks, while others may reorder every 5 weeks, and you are you hoping to send a reminder? One idea for a workaround would be to create a Segment based on "Properties" and use your custom property for frequency to trigger a Flow. You may need multiple Segments and Flows if you want to deliver on different times or days of the week.

Hope this helped!
Alex