Solved

Connecting Klaviyo to Zipify

• 17 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have a landing page I created on Shopify using zipify and I’m trying to add Klaviyo so potential clients can get a 25% coupon code. Should I be creating a flow and connect it to zipify or a sign up form and connect it to zipify. I initially created a flow but I don’t see a way to connect the flow to zipify. I already connected klaviyo to zipify as the crm and added the mailing list but still can’t seem to figure out how to add a way for potential clients get the coupon code.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 October 2023, 15:40

View original

4 replies

Badge

Thanks! That’s what I figured out and ended up doing. I have the sign up form completed and trying to embed the code in my landing page on Klaviyo. However the html code isn’t working for some reason. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Sheron

As zipify is a third party integration, there aren’t native metrics you can use to trigger flows, you would have to create a custom metric to trigger this flow. Your profiles are added to a Klaviyo list by the API call zipify sends to Klaviyo. You can tell that profiles find their way into klaviyo by API call because they’ll have a  -9 $source property. The $source property is how a profile found their way into Klaviyo. 

The easiest way to send your users a coupon when they enter a list-triggered flow would be to create a Klaviyo form for these potential customers and add them to a potential customer list. Connect this list to a flow and you can then send an automated email with this coupon when they enter the list! 

If you want the form to ask as a landing page, I’d recommend creating a dedicated landing page on your shopify site to host this form and then using  an embed klaviyo form on this dedicated landing page! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Badge

It probably would be if its as simple as it sounds. Could that form act as landing page as well?

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Sheron would it work for you to make a form in Klaviyo and then embed that into the page you made?