Solved

Embedding Product Query Form on Product Pages

• 13 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

On Shopify, I’m looking to see if there’s a way to embed a form that appears below the product images on a product page that will do the following:

1. Customers will input their email address and phone number, and their enquiry on the product
  2. This will then send an email to our inbox that includes their query, and the product from which they submitted the enquiry
  3. The email address & number provided will also be added to our newsletter campaign list

Ultimately we’re looking for a way to collect customer data and provide any support on certain products in a way that stops the customer from navigating away from the product page (rather than clicking on the “Contact Us” page).

Is this possible and can someone please advise on the best way to go about this? Is there a third party app that we could use that would be able to link in with Klaviyo in order to have the details on our newsletter campaign?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Irrra 13 February 2023, 15:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hey @susltd
Welcome to the community =)

Yes, it is possible to accomplish what you are looking for on Shopify. One way to do this is by using a form builder app that integrates with Klaviyo.

Here are the steps you can follow to set this up:

1. Install a form builder app from the Shopify App Store. There are several apps available that will allow you to create custom forms and collect customer information, such as Gravity Forms or JotForm.

2. Create a form that includes fields for the customer's email address, phone number, and their enquiry. Make sure the form is placed below the product images on the product page.

3. Connect the form builder app with Klaviyo. This will allow you to send the customer's information to your Klaviyo account and add the email address and phone number to your newsletter campaign list.

4. Set up a trigger in Klaviyo to send an email to your inbox whenever a new form submission is received. The email should include the customer's query and the product from which they submitted the enquiry.

5. Test the form to make sure it's working as expected.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to help.