Question

How do I clear all Flow Filters so it displays every flow?

• 15 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

When wanting to view the flows I have built out, I am forced to selected a filter to display the list of flows. “1 filter selected” is shown and I am unable to clear this. How do I clear the filter so it displays every flow, no matter the type?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @MatthewR,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

This is a great question, I had to go and look to see what filter you are referring to. It isn’t super clear when you click on filter selected, but I realised by looking at the URL of the default flow page that it filters out any archived flows:

https://www.klaviyo.com/flows?page=1&archived=false

It appears that by default it removes any archived flows. 

If you want to view your archived flows you can see these by clicking Options → View Archived Flows

This is a little confusing in the UI and I will submit this to the Klaviyo team as feedback.

I hope that helps!

Thanks
David

Badge

Hi @DavidV,

What I am referring to is this. I am unable to remove clear the “1 filter selected”, the drop down menu next to it requires that I have an option selected.

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @MatthewR,

I completely agree with you. When you click on it, there is no filter applied. However looking at the actual URL you can see the filter applied is to not show archived flows.

I have submitted this to the Klaviyo team as feedback already.

Thanks
David

Also experiencing this issue. Any update @DavidV? Thank you.