Solved

Limiting replenishment flows by ordered quantity

• 16 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

we have a client in the supplement niche. They have a supplement which buyers can use for 90 days. We created a replenishment E-Mail Flow in which people get a reminder to re-fill their product after a certain timeframe.

This flow mainly targets new customers and push them to reorder a second and third time. It not necessarily targets existing high-value customers.

Now we have some customers who buy this product for example three times at once, so they don't need this specific reminder E-Mail (since they 1. are loyal customers already and 2. the product would last 3 times as long)

We want to exclude people from the flow who bought this particular item more than once in one order. Is there a possibility or workaround to only include people into the flow which bought the supplement one time in the order and skip anyone where the quantity is 2 or higher?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 16 September 2021, 19:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Mag3me !

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help on creating replenishment flows. Happy to help!

When creating a replenishment flow you should be able to add an additional flow filter that will look like this:

With this filter in place anyone who has order more than one bottle of supplements will not go through the flow. You can use this same format if you want to build flows for customers who purchased enough supplements for 30-60-90 days, you will just need to adjust the number of ordered products and the time period in which they ordered.

Please also check out this Community Post about Flow Filter Logic that may provide general insight to Flow Trigger Filters: 

Thank you so much for being a part of the Klaviyo Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey, this is a great idea! That replenishment email is gold.

You can try it this way.. add a condition where it checks if that customer has ordered 1 of the product on their first order. 

So, if you don’t have any other splits checking for the first order, it could look something like this:

A quick way to spot check and see if the right people will be added to that split, you can create a segment with the same criteria and check a few subscribers in there to see if it holds true.

Also, maybe add a flow filter to kick out subscribers who may order before the 90 days (or add a conditional check before sending out that reminder email).

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Mag3me 

@Mailbox Manny response is exactly right, especially with the addition of using a filter for specific SKUs! Thank you, Manny, for always providing such great answers to your fellow community members!

Badge +3

Thank you @stephen.trumble and @Mailbox Manny 

I was trying what Manny said - but using it as a flow filter to keep things clean. I also used “since starting the flow” because I have a conditional split inside the flow, that uses different mails for first time and recurring customers.

Please check attached screenshot.

Btw, the Trigger is “fulfilled order” with a trigger filter for the product.

When I go ahead and use the “Preview Trigger Setup”, it still allows people to join the flow when the quantity is 2 or more. It seems like the integration has a problem with the quantity of WooCommerce.

Do you know how to fix that? 

Thank you so much for your help!