Solved

Spell Check Suggestions for EDM Copywriting (Grammarly Chrome Extension not Working)

• 17 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I’ve been using the Grammarly google chrome browser extension for spell checking my klaviyo content. As of a few weeks ago, its has stopped working for some reason. I assume it is to do with the editor changes.

Just wondering what everyone else is using for spell check when they are working within Klaviyo’s editors/any suggestions to try fixing this?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by AlexandraPalau 20 May 2024, 13:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Hi @Caito 

I also use the Grammarly chrome extension, and it still works OK for me in Klaviyo. You could try uninstalling/reinstalling the extenstion to see if that fixes your issue.

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 6
Badge +25

Hi @Caito - glad to see you here in the community!

Same as our friend @bluesnapper I use Grammarly with Klaviyo and haven’t experienced any issues with Klaviyo’s new editor.

His recommendation should do the trick, and if it doesn’t, I’d make sure you have Chrome updated to the latest version. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Hello @Caito!

Aside from the great tips provided by @bluesnapper and @ebusiness pros, you can also check if, by mistake, you turned off Grammarly specifically for Klaviyo (it happened to me!).

Check your block list in Grammarly: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406998780813-How-to-choose-where-Grammarly-for-Windows-and-Mac-works

Hope that helps!
Alexandra 😊

Badge +1

@bluesnapper @AlexandraPalau @ebusiness pros thank you for all your responses - I updated Chrome, uninstalled & reinstalled the extension, and confirmed that Klaviyo isn't on my block list, but unfortunately it's still not working.

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Hello @Caito - I’m sorry none of those tips worked. 

I found this on the Grammarly site: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/articles/11967492973325-Grammarly-s-browser-extension-stopped-working-on-a-specific-website

If that doesn’t work, I suggest you submit a help ticket with Grammarly to see if they can help further. 

Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo community!
Alex 😊