Since i have different promotions, I create 2 sign up form. 1 for normal day, 1 for special day.
- I change sign up form of normal day and email flow to Draft. Then, Active the sign up form and email flow for special promotion. I also
- Smart Sending is OFF because i just use 1 email for testing email.
- I delete my test email on Profile because i am going to use it for testing.
Coupon Set Up for special promotion:
- If the order is over $85, Buyer can buy the Item A ($25,49)with 0 USD.
- If the order is under $85, Buyer can buy the Item A($25,49) with a discount fixed amount
I set up 2 separated coupon for these 2 conditions. Please see my set up on screenshot
I test a basic flow as a buyer, sign up and expected receive the email with coupon code. However, sometimes, the email sent to me, sometimes Not.
- .Although, the email does not send to me, the email is still inserted on Profile of Klaviyo but NO COUPON code is generated at the bottom of profile.
- When the email sent successfully to me, the coupon code display on Profile of my email. However, I cannot use the coupon code that meet the requirement on condition #1 above. (can buy the Item A with $0)
I think my setup for coupon code is incorrect and i miss some steps for email flow, that is why the email sending is not stable. Could you please help me show me what i am doing wrong.
Thank you so much!
Best answer by alex.hongView original