Solved

Welcome Series and Product Launch at the same time

• 6 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hello.  I have created a welcome flow series for newsletter subscribers.  However, I am a new company and launching a new product.  I’m not sure how to integrate these items?  Or do I do a welcome series and start a new product launch?  I have about 11 emails for the product launch.  Would the combination of the welcome series and product launch be too much?  Thank you!  Denise

icon

Best answer by Akers Digital 7 February 2023, 07:01

View original

6 replies

Badge +4

Thanks Alex!

Denise

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Denise D ,

Glad I could help.

You can view specific emails within a flow to see who had an email delivered. There is also a general article regarding how contacts move through a flow.

Badge +4

Hi Akers,

Thank you for your reply!  I love this idea.  I think that I follow.  Since I’m new to Klaviyo, does it let me know when a customer has made their way through the welcome flow series.

Thanks!

Denise

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Another idea would be during launch to have two lists, the newsletter and the welcome list. Your welcome flow is triggered based on the welcome list/popup form. Once customers make their way through the welcome flow, move them over to the regular newsletter list. 

This way customers who are signing up via the popup, wont get the regular launch emails as well until they make their way through the welcome series. 

Badge +4

Thank you Alex.  It’s my first e-commerce business and product launch.  This is very helpful.  Denise

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Denise D ,

Welcome to the Community and congratulations on launching a new product!

I would suggest you begin with the welcome series flow and separate any product releases with a secondary flow. Let me know if you need additional resources!