Solved

Back in Stock flow report not collecting emails

• 20 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hey there,

I’ve followed the article (https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651-Install-Back-in-Stock-in-for-Shopify) and inserted the snippet code in Shopify successfully.

I’ve also followed this article to build a back in stock flow on Klaviyo (https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003872251-How-to-build-a-back-in-stock-flow) however I learnt that the emails aren’t syncing to the flow / back in stock report.

I do however get an email once someone has signed up to get notified. How can I merge them so the whole process is seamless? Please help!

Extra info:

Shopify theme: Purchased, not free.

“Back in Stock” appears only for the products that have no inventory.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by moodcaps 29 March 2023, 08:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Please checkout this thread, looks like a similar problem you mentioned.

Badge +1

Hey @Tonio 

Thanks for sharing but it’s not available in that post.

My issue is that when I click into the “View Back in Stock Product Request Report.” There are no names in there even though I’ve subscribed a few in there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @moodcaps 

Jumping in to help! While not shown on the back in stock reports page, you can export a CSV file of all currently queued back in stock subscribers. Then once the items are back in stick according to your settings profiles will move through the flow as intended.

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

Hey @moodcaps 

Jumping in to help! While not shown on the back in stock reports page, you can export a CSV file of all currently queued back in stock subscribers. Then once the items are back in stick according to your settings profiles will move through the flow as intended.

Hope this helps!

Thanks @stephen.trumble think that might just do the trick!

Badge +1

Thanks for sharing…I was facing the same issue. It helped me in my Shopify multivendor project.