Solved

How do I change the link font to a custom font?

• 28 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I added the code below to a text block under the source section but it did not change the font. Is there an error in my code or another way I can do this?

<style type="text/css">@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Lato:wght@400;700&display=swap');
  p, h1, h2, h3, h4, ol, li, ul { font-family: Lato, Arial,
  sans-serif; }
</style>

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 June 2022, 01:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

You need to import the font first, then you can just change the font using the builder.

To add a font, you can either do it directly from the font drop down (scroll to the bottom and click add font) or Main Menu → Brand Library → Fonts. Google fonts are easy, since Klaviyo already has a built in picker, so all you need to do here is search for Lato under the Google fonts tab and choose the weight you want.

Badge +1

I imported the font in the brand library but it doesn’t pop up in the drop down menu and does not give me an option to add font.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @britt 

Just wanted to follow up with what @benherro already helped with. Thank you @benherro for jumping in to assist!

Are you adding the custom font using the new editor? Adding a snippet of code to add a font is not supported in the new template editor. You will want to remove that code before applying a new custom font to your template. Then you can follow the steps in the linked article I shared to add the custom font to a text block in the new editor! You can also check out these other community post on the same topic:

Hope this helps! Thank you for being a member of the Community!

Badge +1

I want the links to be the Google font I imported, not the text.