Question

How to add JudgeMe's review widget path to a dynamic URL

• 12 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, everyone.

I believe my issue is simple to solve, but I don’t know how to do it yet.

I’m creating a Review Collection flow for a Shopify store, and they use JudgeMe to collect reviews.

For this flow, I used the “Fulfilled Order” trigger (not sure if it’s the ideal one), but I don’t know:
1) What’s the trigger’s code that outputs the dynamic URL of the product the person ordered
 - Is it just the {{ event.URL }} code for that trigger?

2) How to add “#judgeme” to the end of that dynamic URL
 - For it to open the product page already at the review widget, automatically

Could someone help me?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @LeoRL!

Since Klaviyo didn’t design the Judge.me integration, there isn’t much insight we can provide from our end. However, they are an integration partner and have listed some help docs and their support email here, so I’d recommend reaching out to them for a more accurate solution:

Best,

Brian

Badge

Thanks for the reply @Brian Turcotte !

Sorry, I think my phrasing was confusing, but I don’t think it involves JudgeMe’s end.

In the Item “1)” I just wanted to confirm what is Klaviyo’s dynamic URL code for the Fulfilled Order trigger, the code that sends people back to their product ordered, no matter the integration there.

• Just like the Shopify Checkout trigger has the “{{ event.extra.checkout_url }}

Then, on item “2)”, I just wanted to know how to add a “/path” to any random URL that’s on that field on Klaviyo’s editor - I’ve seen one community discussion answering this before, but I couldn’t find it.

• From what I remember, on that topic they said it was something like {{ URL code }}&{{ URLsnippet=blablabla }} or something similar to that
    • Even if I can’t solve item 2), just having item 1) solved is enough to run our flow

We already have the JudgeMe app installed on product pages and the #judgeme snippet at the end of a URL is already going to load the page directly at the review widget, so I don’t see how we’d need to involve JudgeMe’s end of the integration, it’s just a matter of setting up the right URLs on Klaviyo.

Or am I missing something?