Solved

How to get Profile ID as a variable?

• 20 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I am creating a Klaviyo flow in which an external webhook is added. In the webhook, I need to get the value of the Profile ID (or Unique ID which looks like: ‘01H93QW1DV42YDCQN*********’) and add it to the request body. How I can get the value of the Profile ID as a variable?

I read the official doc: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408802648731 that says `{{ person.id }}` can bring out the Unique ID ($id/external ID) . However, I got ‘None’ when I did it.

Could anyone please advise what is the correct variable I can use to bring the value of the profileID out? Thanks!

Junsheng 

icon

Best answer by saulblum 20 March 2024, 17:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Try {{ person.KlaviyoID }}

Badge +1

I got empty string: ‘’ when using {{ person.KlaviyoID }}.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Can you try just {{ person }} and it should show all the available properties?

Badge +1

{'KlaviyoID': '', 'id': None, 'email': 'xxx@xxx.com', 'first_name': 'xxx', 'last_name': 'xxx', 'full_name': 'xxx', 'phone_number': '', 'organization': '', 'title': '', 'ID': None, 'Email': 'xxx@xxx.com', 'FirstName': 'xxx', 'LastName': 'xxx', 'FullName': 'xxx', 'PhoneNumber': '', 'Organization': '', 'Title': '', 'ViewedItems': [], 'City': '', 'Region': '', 'Country': '', 'Zipcode': 'None', '$address1': None, '$address2': None, '$city': None, '$zip': None, '$latitude': None, '$country': None, '$region': None, '$longitude': None, 'location': {'address': '', 'city': '', 'region': '', 'country': '', 'zip': 'None'}

Badge +1

Is there any way I can get Profile ID by variable?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Is there any way I can get Profile ID by variable?

Hi, check your DMs, I sent a message.