Solved

Is Klaviyo down right now??

• 25 November 2022
  • 11 replies

Badge +1

No outage showing but just got knocked out of my account and see this error when trying to get back in. I see the same error when trying to access Support.

icon

Best answer by David To 25 November 2022, 23:01

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Matthew Choate.

We’re terrible sorry for the issue that you are experiencing at this time. 

We currently do have a public incident page highlighting an incident related to intermittent issue with app accessibility

Today, November 25th 2022 around 2 pm EST our engineering team noticed some intermittent outages and timeout within our Klaviyo application. The engineering team is currently investigating the issue and will post an update on our public status page once we have any further update. 

This should get the top priority and get resolved shortly. We again apologies for the inconvenience and thank you so much for the patience while this gets resolved.

You can also receive automated updates pertaining to the incident by clicking the subscribe to updates button at the top of the page.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +1

THIS IS SO MESSED UP. They also shut down all of their support emails, so the only way to contact them is through the app or website which are both completely down. On black friday of all days. I wonder how sued they’re gonna get for this, because denying the problem and not reaching out to clients on the biggest day of the year might bring mailchimp and every other SMS provider back to life and highlight their bloated team of engineers who apparently can’t do shit other than avoid addressing the issue. WE NEED ANSWERS. NOW. KLAVIYO WHERE ARE YOU?! Do I need to use my other platforms or are you going to be honest about what’s going on?

Badge +1

@David To that and a token will get you on the subway. In case your not familiar with the phrase what you did was placate a large group of business owners who have set up their own customer service. We know when you’re buying time, just tell us what is going on instead of copy and pasting a script that lists steps we’ve all already taken. 

Badge +1

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING @David To 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SketchBox,

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

This is a top priority. Our Engineering Team has identified the root cause of the issue and are actively working towards a resolution. You can subscribe to our Intermittent Issue with App Accessibility status page to find the latest updates pertaining to this incident. 

David

Badge +1

Thank you for the reply, but this doesn’t explain how long we’re expected to deal with the issue. I’m subscribed, but these aren’t intermittent app issues, the whole and website are down for a significant amount (if not all) of your client base. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SketchBox,

Just wanted to share that this incident has been resolved. During this period, there were no observed delays in Email or SMS campaign sending. 

This means that any campaigns you may have scheduled and flows that were live would have proceeded as usually without any interruptions. 

Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend!

David

Badge +1

hey @David To no, it certainly is not resolved. SMS is still down for my account. And thanks for the comment about scheduling posts, we dial in our deals based on demand and this epic mess up on your end screwed that all up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SketchBox,

Since the incidentally previously only impacting access to our web app, if you’re still having specific troubles with your account I would suggest reaching out to our wonderful support colleagues.

We actually have extended support hours during this weekend. Most notably 24-hour email support all weekend long. 

Extended hours for Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Email Chat
Wednesday 11/23 24 hours 9 a.m.–5 p.m. ET (Normal hours)
Thursday 11/24 (Thanksgiving in the US) 24 hours Closed
Black Friday 11/25 24 hours 6:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. ET 
Saturday 11/26 24 hours Closed
Sunday 11/27 24 hours Closed
Cyber Monday 11/28 24 hours 6:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. ET 

David

Badge +1

your support only works if you have access to your account after log in, which you’ve proved today isn’t reliable. You also failed to actually give any instructions on how to specifically contact support, do you have a phone number or email that will continue to work when your site goes down?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SketchBox,

Great question!

If you ever lose access to log into your account, you can always contact our colleagues via our request form as detailed in the Unable to log into your Klaviyo account? subsection of the How to contact support Help Center article that was previously hyperlinked.

After your request has been submitted a member of our Support team will be able to reach out for further assistance.

David