New Klaviyo APIs Launch

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 replies
New Klaviyo APIs Launch
Userlevel 5
Badge +28

The new and updated API endpoints now enable programmatic access to more of Klaviyo’s products. Furthermore, we’re focused on helping scale and customize brands’ ecommerce operations by expanding developer access while providing a leading developer experience. This will give developers across brands, our ecosystem of partners, and freelancers more functionality as well as more flexible and efficient data processing in Klaviyo. With our API surface update, we were focused on:

1. Extensibility: Expanding our API surface to cover more of our product areas and giving developers more functionality to easily push and pull data into Klaviyo

2. Scale: Providing high bandwidth, low-latency APIs that can scale to any of your business needs

3. Customizability: Improved the flexibility of our APIs by adding new functionality for optimized responses, allowing you to more efficiently get the data you need, with less API calls

Check out our dedicated launch page or sign up for our beta API program today!

Let us know what you think in the comments: 

• What are you most excited about?
  • How do you plan on implementing these updates?

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Chloe,

That’s really great and I am sure this will help the developer ecosystem to provide a better experience to Klaviyo clients.

Any expected timeline on when the new APIs will be available publicly? I am creating an automated list cleaning tool for Klaviyo & the new APIs can really help in that.

Best,

Terri

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @terri_kleanify,

APIs are programmatic interfaces for our various product areas. This means that there will be various dates for when these APIs will be available depending on the product area. Although we cannot share the exact timeline, I would suggest signing up for our beta API program which offers you access to use these new APIs prior to their public launch. 

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks a lot David. As I mentioned, I am a developer creating an automated list cleaning tool for Klaviyo. Even if I sign up for the APIs in beta, my clients will also need to have access to these APIs to be able to use my app.