Solved

Remove profiles from the list

• 10 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Is there anyway we can remove profile from the list based on email? Like this old api https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/v1-2/reference/remove-members

The current one only removes the profile from the list based on Profile ID.

icon

Best answer by suman 12 April 2024, 21:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Also looking for a solution to this! 

We need added to list to be the trigger for our flow, since we need the trigger to be able to apply to the same profile more than once.

However, when using added to list as the trigger, we can only send email info via webhook,

Using segment lets ud send ID, but that’s not a good solution because of the need to let the trigger repeat.

Anyone who has any input here? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I am also looking for a solution to this.

I can remove profiles from lists using just the email address of the profile with the `profile-subscription-bulk-delete-job` endpoint.

However, as the endpoint implies, this also removes their email subscription status (it unsubscribes them from email!).

There must be a simple way to add/remove profiles to lists using just an email…

Please let us know!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi all!

Here is the solution:

Instead of {{ person.id'' }}

Use {{ person.KlaviyoID }}

We had succes with this :)

Badge

Thanks Mathilde. Yeah the only way right now seems to be using Klaviyo Profile ID. But I want to remove them from the list using email.

The current workaround seems to be Get the profile from the list using email as filter. Then use that profile’s ProfileID to remove them from the list.