Solved

Why isn't Line items showing in my event data for my Woocommerce Abandon Cart email?

• 30 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Morning All,

I am setting up an abandon cart flow for a WooCommerce store. However when building the dynamic table the data ‘line items’ isn’t appearing in recent events. I have set up this before on Shopify and had no problems. The store is new and we are testing checkouts before we go live. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 30 August 2022, 23:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Alex_27

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Yes, the reason why you aren’t seeing ‘line items’ in your dynamic data is because that specific event variable is only connected to specific integrations such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento. Woocomerce uses the Product Name/Title event variable shown below, mentioned in our help center documentation.  

{{ event.extra.Items.0.Name }}

Additionally, as you’re working on your abandon cart email, it should be noted that you can rebuild carts from an abandoned cart flow by using the parameter ?wck_rebuild_cart={{ event.extra.CartRebuildKey }}

Finally, I’d suggest checking out documentation explaining how Woocommerce data is synced to Klaviyo and this helpful Community thread if you’re using a single-page checkout, to gain more insight on all this Woocommerce!

Hope this helps!

-Taylor