Solved

klaviyo reviews star in collection page

• 26 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Currently using stamped thinking of moving to klaviyo reviews app
am I able to show product star reviews in collection page ?

in stamped it shows  star and review count 

thank you 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 26 July 2023, 18:14

View original

6 replies

Any update on this?? I am surprised that Klayvio developers have not implemented this yet.

Why is there no easy way to turn on the product star ratings underneath the product image on collection pages?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @bethstewrat,

You absolutely can display the star rating under a product name on a collection page. This is actually called out in the Install reviews widgets on a Shopify 2.0 theme Help Center article @Brian Turcotte provided:

If you'd like to add star ratings under a product name on a collection page, you'll need to edit your theme files and add the code snippet below within the product grid. 

<div class="klaviyo-star-rating-widget" data-id="{{product.id}}" data-product-title="{{product.title}}" data-product-type="{{product.type}}"></div>

This may require the help of a developer. Klaviyo's support team is not able to directly edit your theme files. 

I hope this helps!

David

Agree with @morgannn that this shouldn't require code edits.

Adding to @morgannn and @Monne comments. We have managed to add the star rating widget to the product grid, however it doesn’t show up on Recently Viewed / Recommended Products. Some kind of guidance from Klaviyo on where it’s supposed to be added within the code would be really handy, particularly as the reviews is a paid add-on. 

Yes but can you display the star rating in the product grid module/collection pages so it can show under the product name as shown below? This wasn’t visible on the Klaviyo Review demo site https://klaviyo-reviews-demo.myshopify.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @lollygag!

You can display featured reviews anywhere on your site, including the collection page. Here are the instructions to install Reviews and display star ratings on different Shopify themes:

If you’re not sure which type of theme your store uses, see here:

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian