Solved

klaviyo reviews star in collection page

• 26 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Currently using stamped thinking of moving to klaviyo reviews app
am I able to show product star reviews in collection page ?

in stamped it shows  star and review count 

thank you 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 26 July 2023, 18:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @lollygag!

You can display featured reviews anywhere on your site, including the collection page. Here are the instructions to install Reviews and display star ratings on different Shopify themes:

If you’re not sure which type of theme your store uses, see here:

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Yes but can you display the star rating in the product grid module/collection pages so it can show under the product name as shown below? This wasn’t visible on the Klaviyo Review demo site https://klaviyo-reviews-demo.myshopify.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @bethstewrat,

You absolutely can display the star rating under a product name on a collection page. This is actually called out in the Install reviews widgets on a Shopify 2.0 theme Help Center article @Brian Turcotte provided:

If you'd like to add star ratings under a product name on a collection page, you'll need to edit your theme files and add the code snippet below within the product grid. 

<div class="klaviyo-star-rating-widget" data-id="{{product.id}}" data-product-title="{{product.title}}" data-product-type="{{product.type}}"></div>

This may require the help of a developer. Klaviyo's support team is not able to directly edit your theme files. 

I hope this helps!

David

Any update on this?? I am surprised that Klayvio developers have not implemented this yet.

Why is there no easy way to turn on the product star ratings underneath the product image on collection pages?

Agree with @morgannn that this shouldn't require code edits.

Adding to @morgannn and @Monne comments. We have managed to add the star rating widget to the product grid, however it doesn’t show up on Recently Viewed / Recommended Products. Some kind of guidance from Klaviyo on where it’s supposed to be added within the code would be really handy, particularly as the reviews is a paid add-on.