Introducing Klaviyo AI

• 27 February 2024
  • 5 replies
Introducing Klaviyo AI
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey Klaviyo Community! We are proud to Introduce Klaviyo AI: Your guide to smarter digital relationships. Klaviyo AI does the thinking and heavy lifting for you, so you can:

• More accurately predict what customers want (and when) 
  • Work faster and smarter, without all the manual work
  • Put optimization on autopilot 
  • …all so you can drive more revenue for your business

New Product Features:

• Segments AI: Describe the people you want to reach and Klaviyo will create a segment for you. 
  • Email AI: Type your goals and Klaviyo will design an on-brand email section in seconds.
  • Forms display optimization: AI tests multiple versions of your form to find the highest- converting display time.

Learn more

* Features available globally (in English only), for paid accounts

Did you miss the Klaviyo AI webinar?

Not to worry, we have a recording of the event for you to watch here

Ready to get started with Klaviyo AI? Login to your account today to start exploring how Klaviyo AI can help you work smarter on the way to reaching your business’s goals.  

Login to your account

Want to learn even more from the experts or ask any burning questions you have on Klaviyo AI? Here is your chance! 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Really exciting to see this fully launched as this can really help getting things done more efficiently. I used the segment AI for the first time yesterday and it was a breeze!

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Absolutely love to hear that, @DavidV

Badge +2

Hi, are these features still rolling out? I am a paid user and I do not seem to have Forms display optimization.

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hi @Francisco Johannes Yung! Currently, forms optimization is available to accounts with more than 400k profiles.

Badge +2

Just signed up for the webinar — can’t wait to learn more! 😁