Top email marketing strategies for 2024 - powered by Klaviyo AI!

• 8 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Klaviyo AI is here! If you are anything like me, you’ve probably already started diving head-first into some of the amazing new AI-powered features available to us in Klaviyo. 

If you haven’t heard, here’s what you need to know: 

Klaviyo AI launched last week, and represents a group of several new features in Klaviyo that may very well be this year’s secret weapon for supercharging your email marketing strategies. These include: 

• Segments AI generates complex segments for you in seconds based on simple audience prompts.
  • Email AI creates high-performing email content by inputting your campaign goals and creating an on-brand email in seconds.
  • Forms AI uses AI to optimize web forms for conversion by testing multiple versions of your form to find the highest-converting display time.

These new offerings build on AI-powered capabilities we already know and love in Klaviyo, such as: predictive analytics, product recommendations, personalized benchmarks, guided warming, and A/B testing

TL;DR: Klaviyo AI is here, it’s awesome, and it drives better brand outcomes :)

Brands like Every Man Jack, The Willow Tree Boutique, and Poozy have already experienced amazing impacts on their revenue and YOY growth as a result of using Klaviyo AI --  and you can too! 

Here are my favorite AI-powered strategies used by these three brands:

1. Build smarter segments. The best segments are the ones that most closely mirror the stages of the customer journey, and are based on customer engagement and purchase history. Segments AI generates precise audience segments using customer data, ensuring targeted content delivery.
  2. Leverage predictive analytics. Segments can be further enriched by using predictive analytics to fill in any gaps in your customer data. This goes beyond forecasting; providing automatic insights for personalized email content and timing.
  3. Make your subject lines count. Test and optimize subject lines to find out what content performed the best with your subscribers. Klaviyo’s subject line assistant is also a great AI-powered tool if you’re feeling stumped! 
  4. Send hyper-personalized email campaigns. Leverage your customer data to build campaigns with dynamic blocks in order to make every message seem hand-picked for each subscriber. Utilize Email AI to create on-brand, personalized emails in seconds!
  5. Create synergies between email & SMS. It’s important to deliver consistent customer experiences across all marketing channels. Klaviyo’s SMS AI can be used to generate copy that will resonate most with the subscribers in your AI-generated segments. 

--

I’d love to hear from other members of the Community on their favorite AI-powered email marketing strategies, or the features they are most excited to use!

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Loving Klaviyo AI! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Couldn’t live without predictive analytics! My favorite segment is Expected Date of Next Order is in the last or next 30 days. Over the last 30 days, I’ve seen a 91.18% open rate, 4.08% click rate, and an average order value of $77.66 with the segment.

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

That’s incredible, @jaderichardson! Congrats 😁

Our luxury Leather Goods brand is maximising email marketing with Klaviyo AI! Segments AI targets customers precisely, Email AI crafts on-brand content instantly, and Forms AI optimises web forms for conversions. Combined with Klaviyo's predictive analytics and personalised benchmarks, we're seeing higher engagement and conversions! We are loving Klaviyo AI and look forward to seeing what’s yet to come.

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

@Maya Berardi So awesome to hear about the success you’ve been having with Klaviyo AI! 🎉 Thanks so much for sharing!