Solved

1 on 1 Support Request

• 31 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

May I please request a 1 on 1 live session with a Klaviyo Support Representative? We have 2 accounts, have submitted 10 tickets, and are at an absolute loss -- of time and answers -- still. The only response I have gotten is using Loom to record my screen. I DO NOT want to do this. This is a major waste of time. It would be a 4 hour video of frustrations. I want a live 1 on 1 session. If Klaviyo Representatives do not offer this, please give me the name of a company who is well-versed in Klaviyo and will help. My inbox is full of unhelpful documents sent by Klaviyo support at this point. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 31 October 2023, 17:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Ann B 

Im so sorry for the frustration you are feeling. Hopefully I can help some.

I was able to get some info from someone on our support team and it looks like  someone from our Growth team here at Klaviyo should be able to help you. If you create a new support ticket, and under category select “marketing strategy” this will be directed to Growth and they can set up a 1:1 session with you.

As another option,  @Ashley I. @ebusiness pros @In the Inbox , would any of you be able to help Ann out, or know who would be best?

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@Ann B what's the main issue?

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@stephen.trumble thanks for checking on @Ann B

Ann, how can we best help you now? Are you needing technical help, or strategy guidance?

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Badge

Thanks so much for your response and contact information for further support.

• I will check with my team and we can circle back on details.

Warm regards,

Ann