We have an existing account and our company (we’ll call it domain A) has acquired a content creator (domain B) in a related field. We want to start a newsletter for Domain B within our existing account, and I have some questions in order to make sure we get this set up correctly from the beginning. First some background:
- The newsletter will link to articles published on Domain B’s website
- The newsletter will occasionally feature Shopify product feeds from Domain A’s website
- We’ll need subscribe forms on Domain A’s website
- Eventually, Domain B will be completely absorbed by Domain A and no longer exist as a separate website
- Domain B does not currently have a newsletter or even an email list
- Can we set up the new list for Domain B’s newsletter in Domain A’s account and use a ‘From’ address like DomainB@DomainA.com?
- Can we segregate the lists so that unsubscribing from one, does not unsubscribe from the other? It’s our assumption that there will be people who want the editorial newsletter and not the marketing newsletter or vice versa.
- IF we set up the list in Domain A’s KL account, can we place subscribe forms on Domain B’s website?
Best answer by David ToView original