Black List By Domain

• 6 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

We currently work with several market places and its necessary to suppress these profiles from receiving any type of communication, including transactional messages. It seems silly to have to go into each flow and update to make sure these emails are being filtered. Then go in weekly and download then re-upload to manually suppress these profiles. I’ve worked with other ESPs where you could just blacklist based on domain. Is this something that’s in the works for Klaviyo? Automatically being able to suppress a profile through a flow update or through an account level blacklist would be really important. There are other use cases I can think of and have come across, but this is currently top of mind.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Molly_WK 

Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your feedback. Although I cannot share at this time if suppression based on domain will be available, I will share this feedback with our product team for evaluation. I know it can be a pain point to do this manual work weekly and your request makes a lot of sense. If the product team makes any updates to this I will make sure to update you here!