Solved

Can I receive notifications when people sign up for a form?

• 30 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Can I receive notifications when people sign up for any form?

If so, please let me know how to set it up.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by retention 30 July 2021, 22:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @applause

Although you can’t set a notification on the Signup Form, you can set a Notification when someone goes through a Flow.  

Your Signup Form will add the subscriber to a List you specified.  If you have an existing Flow that triggers on the List, you can add a “Notification Action” in the Flow at any part of the Flow to notify via email when a user enters that part of the Flow. If you put the Notification Action at the top of the Flow, you’ll get an email every time someone (e.g. new subscribers) enters the Flow.

See here:

Here’s some Klaviyo Documentation on setting up the Notification Action in Flows:

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

retention, Thank you for your advice!

Badge

HI, so the email that notifies whoever that a new subscriber has joined the list… are they sent the details of the subscriber or just a notification and they then have to log into Klaviyo to see the record? Thanks Jen

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @JenMBN - so if you can see in the screenshot above, you can craft the message however you want including adding any personalization details (or event variables) you want in the message (or subject/preview-text) to the notification recipients. So if you want the first name, last name, email address, address, etc, just add the variables into the message body and it will be part of the notification emails.  

Badge

Fantastic. Thanks so much.