Solved

Create segment based on first purchase item

• 14 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I would like to create a segment for customers whose first purchase contains a specific item. I want to follow up with these customers later (ie have a flow triggered when that first order is delivered) and also track analytics for this group to see if they turn into repeat customers at a different rate than average customers. Is that possible? 

I hope I am making sense! New to Klaviyo so trying to find the best way to make use of this tool!

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 15 May 2023, 07:05

View original

2 replies

Badge

Thank you Bobi! That makes sense and I am good with only setting up for future customers. I will give it a try!

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@abbyrose 

I don’t think there is way for you to do this in a segment for previous customers.. All I can think of in this regard is solution for future customers. 

Set up a post purchase flow with flow filter placed order equals 1 and also add trigger filter to allow people in this flow onli if they have the product you want.. and then compare this flow from the other flows..

(just a note, make sure you remove people who enter this flow from your other post purchase flow in case the emails are going in the same time)