Solved

Easiest Way to Do Analysis of Campaign by Customer List?

• 9 June 2021
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I ran a campaign for memorial day and would like to do some analysis on the results. Specifically, what which customer acquisition channel were most likely to open/click this campaign.

My customers came from a few channels, each are on their own Klaviyo list:

• Website Pop-up
  • Blog post CTA
  • Giveaway/contest
  • ...etc

Basically, what I want to know is how customers in list A differed with their open/click rate compared to list B and C. What is the best way to accomplish this?

I know I could manually export emails on the lists, and emails that interacted with a campaign, then do the analysis in Excel…but is there an easy way to do this in Klaviyo?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dov 9 June 2021, 16:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @nectarspearfishing,

Thanks for posting your question on the Klaviyo Community Forum!

You bring up a great suggestion, and it is a popular request. As a result, the team is currently looking into building out a Lists & Segments level performance report which will allow us to achieve what you’re describing with respect to click and open rates.

Until that is built out (which may not be in the immediate future), your best bet is to continue using your current process or, for a more wholistic view, just export the campaign analytics or flow analytics.

Thanks for being a member of the Community :)

Hi, has this feature been enabled yet? 

Kindly,

Jessica

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Hey @jessgarcia! Generally speaking, yes! This depends largely on your specific use-case, but our Custom Report feature has added huge upgrades to Klaviyo’s analytics suite. Here’s some more info for you to dive into:

Hi @kaila.lawrence

Ideally we’d love to see where customers are placing orders from in a visible manner like Shopify shows under the sales channel example: Jessica - Point of Sale | Dalia - Facebook | Cristina - Online Store. Instead of having to create a custom metric after an email campaign has been sent out and later analyzing this via a custom report.

Kindly,

Jessica

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

I see, @jessgarcia! As a pre-built report, no, this doesn’t currently exist. However, there are some ways to pull that same information that isn’t campaign-specific.  

Option 1: Create a segment based on Placed Order in the timeframe you want and filter by Source. You can add additional Sources with the OR connector. From there, you could export the segment and finagle the data however best suits you externally. 

Option 2: You can check Source by Source in Analytics > Metrics > Placed Order. With this report, you can only view one Source at a time but would definitely give you more detail than Option 1 and native within Klaviyo.

In the meantime, this is definitely a great feature request I can pass on to our Product team!

Hope that helps :)