Solved

Email list wasn't pulled correctly from Shopify.

• 17 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Hi everyone,

I'm assisting a client who connected their Klaviyo account to Shopify. However, there's an issue where all subscriber emails were only added to segments and not to the main newsletter email list. Additionally, all profiles are categorized as "never subscribed," despite them signing up through Shopify.

All integrations are functioning correctly, and double opt-in is disabled. However, as the integration was set up before I began managing the account, I'm unsure whether this issue occurred due to the double opt-in being enabled or not.

Currently, new subscribers are successfully added to the newsletter list. However, the concern lies with the previous subscribers who weren't added automatically. Should I import this list manually, and if I did so would it be duplicate with the profiles already added in segments, or are there alternative solutions available ?

Also, can I send email campaigns to profiles who appears on Klaviyo as never subscribed, since they already did subscribe through Shopify.

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 19 December 2023, 06:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Nermine!

Here’s a Community thread I think you might find helpful for this:

In short, yes you could upload a .CSV for the missing subscribers and it won’t create duplicate profiles, and you can also upload with a consent status:

If you are unsure or weary of this approach, it may also be helpful to reach out to Support on this matter as they will be able to troubleshoot with account-level access.

Best,

Brian