Solved

How can I calculate the Historic CLV and Total CLV in the CLV Calculation Template from the Predictive Analytics Course?

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am currently taking this course - Using Customer Lifetime Value Data in Klaviyo 

I am having trouble with filling out the CLV Calculations Template. In the video in the course I understand how to reference Predicted CLV, however for the other two (Historic CLV and Total CLV) the video completely skips how to identify the thresholds. Attached is a screenshot of my calculations tab. I am trying to understand how to use the table on the left with my threshold groups. 

Would anyone be opposed to explaining this to me as it was not clear in the video or the course contents. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 August 2022, 20:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

I’m looking for the Using Customer Lifetime Value Data in Klaviyo course. Was it taken down? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Arwin_S

Completely understand why this confusing. Happy to help!

A member of our support team made a really helpful video explaining this staring at the 3:20 marker that I’d recommend checking out to gain more insight into how to identity the thresholds!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @lealynpapapya.

The Using Customer Lifetime Value Data in Klaviyo Academy course was taken down as our teams further revise and revitalize our courses. 

Our academy team is hard at work on creating more in-depth resources that stay relevant to the many features Klaviyo offers. 

You can stay up to date on when new courses, certifications, and live trainings become available by subscribing to our Customer Education Newsletter if you haven’t already. You can find our sign-up form at the footer of our Klaviyo Academy page and as a fly-out form on our Help Center.

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David