Solved

How to create high AOV and low AOV purchasers' segments?

• 27 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

How should one create high and low AOV customer segments?

Thanks in advance!!!

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 29 May 2023, 07:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@nambirajanks 

First you should decide what is High and what is Low AOV for your store and then it is pretty simple..

Predictive analytics about someone → Average Order Value → Is at most → 100 for example for low and this will add all subscribers whose AOV is below 100

and then add Person is not suppressed for email.. so it should look something like this for example..

And for High change is at most to is at least and add the number that works for your store.. like 300 or 500 or whatever..

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks Bobi. The “person is not suppressed” can be added to almost all the segments, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@nambirajanks 

Yes it can.. what it does is simply removes people who are already suppressed from the segments. 

Even if you don’t add it it is not a problem because Klaviyo won’t send emails to those that are suppressed anyways but I usually always add it just so I can see the right numbers for the segment.

Because for example if you don’t add it it may show for example 10K subs but if 2K from them are suppressed you email will anyway be send just to 8K and then people may get confused where are the other 2K from the segment. So just to remove confusion I always add it..