Solved

How to Exclude Employees and Admins from Analytics?

• 16 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Do you guys exclude yourself and other employees from the analytics?

Is there a setting for this? If so any pros and cons? 

icon

Best answer by David To 16 June 2021, 16:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @MartynSaunders,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

At this time there isn’t a way to exclude yourself and other internal team members from your Klaviyo analytics. This product request and functionality has been shared with our Product Team.

You can follow along to any updates we can share as well as see some work around solutions that other Community Members have offered from the Community post below on the same topic:

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +3

Thank you.

Badge

Hi, have there been any updates to this? Would love to know if there’s anyway to exclude employees’ placed orders from analytics reporting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @saltandsnow,

There aren’t any updates I can share regarding this feature enhancement at the moment. I can assure you that our Product Team is aware of this feature and there have been additional notes shared to them in regards to a similar enhancement.

We’ll be sure to share an update when this feature does become available. 

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David 

Badge +1

Hi! I was searching for an answer to this same question! I am the owner on my Klaviyo account and I have a couple of profiles set up (different email providers) so I can receive (and see) everything I send out. I also handle everything with our website. Because I am constantly working on the site and editing products, testing features, etc., the metrics reflected in Klaviyo are COMPLETELY skewed and inaccurate because my metrics are included. SUCH A PAIN!!!!!  Is there a way to segment my profile out of the metrics (I just realized that I can’t edit the metrics for just one profile without it changing all profiles)??  There has to be an easy fix to this or a workaround??

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

HI @Nanette! Unfortunately, I don’t have an update here on this feature. The only way to completely exclude a profile from analytics and reports is to delete it. 

Wish I had better news for you! When there’s an update I’ll be sure to let the thread know.