Solved

How to filter out the converted leads?

• 25 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone, my project is about to remarket the people who submitted a lead form on Facebook, but not converted yet. I have already synced the leads from Facebook to Klaviyo, and then I want to set up an automotive email flow to them from time to time till they converted.

The flow is that:

#1 email - send out right after they submitted a lead form on Facebook

#2 email - send out 7 days after email#1 to those who have submitted a lead form from Facebook but NOT converted yet

#3 email - send out 7 days after email#2 to those who have submitted a lead form from Facebook but NOT converted yet

However, I am not sure how to filter out the converted leads in the #2 and #3 email. It is not reasonable to send them the remarketing emails if they have already converted.

What is the trigger for the filtration? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 25 August 2023, 11:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Phoebeeeee 

Assuming your ‘conversion’ is a purchase, the flow is as below for Shopify but principle is the same for other platforms.

Email #2 and Email #3 both have an additional filter ‘placed order zero times since starting this flow’.

So, when your FB lead enters the flow by being added to your FB list, they get email #1 immediately and email #2 and #3 after the time delays if they haven’t purchased. However, email #2 and email #3 will be skipped if they do purchase.

Hope that helps

Andy

Filter for Email #2 and Email #3