Solved

Is it possible to segment customers based on their lifetime value of a calendar year?

• 5 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi everyone, 

I was experimenting with the segmentations and been trying to segment customers based on their lifetime value of a calendar year because we want to setup a specific flow to these customers to invite them to special events, but I doesn’t seem to be able to because the choices are either: total customer lifetime value, predicted customer lifetime value or historic customer lifetime value.

Should I put in additional conditions, eg: duration of placed orders for the specific year?

Pretty confusing to figure out so would love some help, thanks!

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 5 July 2023, 12:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Darren C 

Will this work for what you want? Create a VIP segment with minimum spend over past 365 days (or between dates) then create a VIP flow that triggers when a contact is added to that segment.

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Darren C 

Will this work for what you want? Create a VIP segment with minimum spend over past 365 days (or between dates) then create a VIP flow that triggers when a contact is added to that segment.

Regards

Andy

Ah I see okay I think that would work, instead of CLV the revenue can be used as a deciding factor as well, thanks so much!