Solved

Subscribers virgilio.it and libero.it are suppressed after a fallout of those email services

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Going through the suppressed list > Bounces, I noticed that many users from the email domains virgilio.it and libero.it are suppressed on the same date with the reason ‘bounced’. I did not send out any mail on that date. I found out that these services had a fallout in their datacenter on January 23rd. My bounces were registered on Klaviyo on the 26th January. 

Does anyone know how I can get these guys back on my regular lists? And did anyone else also find this issue?

icon

Best answer by Dov 1 February 2023, 17:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @InezDW,

Thanks for sharing this with us. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

This should be looked at in more detail by a member of our support staff. I’ve created a ticket on your behalf and they will have a look at this for you. Keep an eye out for an email from them.

Thanks for being a community member.

Hi @InezDW,

Thanks for sharing this with us. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

This should be looked at in more detail by a member of our support staff. I’ve created a ticket on your behalf and they will have a look at this for you. Keep an eye out for an email from them.

Thanks for being a community member.

Hi Dov, I have the same issue. What should I do?

Thanks!

M

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hey @Martina Perin! Same advice -- this is something support needs to investigate. Please reach out to them through our live chat. :)