News

Apply now to be a 2024 Community Champion!

• 13 November 2023
  • 1 reply
Apply now to be a 2024 Community Champion!
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Calling all Partners! I’ve got some exciting news to share. 

Our application for the ‘24 Community Champions program is now closed.

Our Community Champions are an integral pillar to our platform and we want YOU to be a part of it! 

Our 2023 Champions have enjoyed the prestigious role of being differentiated partners who solve problems with their peers, offer strategic advice, participate in live trainings, and create numerous educational resources as thought leaders in the industry. 

Do you have more questions about the program requirements and benefits? Check out our two Champions ‘24 office hours sessions and FAQ article below:

• Attend our Wednesday, 12/6 office hours session at 11:30-12 PM ET. Join here! 
  • Attend our Thursday, 12/7 office hours session at 11:30-12 PM ET. Join here! 

Our ‘24 Champions application will close December 22nd!

Don’t miss your chance to get more involved in our Community and showcase your Klaviyo expertise.

​​​​​Apply today! 🚀

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

For any Klaviyo partners who are looking to up their Klaviyo expertise, meet and learn from fellow Klaviyo partners, and get access to some other special perks, apply!

I have been fortunate to be a part of the Klaviyo Champions program for 2 years and every year the program has gotten better and I’ve gain so much in return. @Taylor Tarpley and the Klaviyo team work hard to make the community valuable for everyone, and are 100% open to explore and try new ideas. 

I would highly recommend the Klaviyo Champions program and happy to chat with anyone if they have questions about it!

@In the Inbox