F.A.Q.

What is our Community Champions program?

• 7 November 2022
  • 0 replies
What is our Community Champions program?
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Have you ever wondered who our Community Champions are and what they do exactly? Here’s some information about how our program helps make our Community the inclusive, collaborative, and educational space it is! 

About our Champions Program 🏆

Community Champions are Partners who lead peer learning within our Community. They are Klaviyo advocates who have a deep knowledge of the product and marketing. They are passionate about sharing their knowledge with others so every member of the Klaviyo Community can own their growth together!

FAQs 

What does a Champion do?

A Champion actively participates in different initiatives across the Klaviyo ecosystem to share their knowledge and insights; for instance, Champions:

• Engage regularly in the Klaviyo Community (sharing advice, strategies, troubleshooting, etc.)

• Create educational content in our Show and Tell section

• Test new content for the Klaviyo Academy 

• Guest star on live trainings, webinars, podcasts, and social channels

What are the benefits of becoming a Champion?

• Distinction as a Klaviyo expert and thought leader in the industry

• Promotion of created content and program participation across the Klaviyo ecosystem

• Exclusive swag

• Access to all relevant limited-availability features

• Exclusive event invites for networking opportunities 

• One-of-a-kind access to a cohort of like-minded peers within the Klaviyo Community

• Invitation to our End of Year celebration event in Boston at Klaviyo HQ  for top performers of program 

What makes a great Champion? 

A Champion is someone who:

• Is a Klaviyo agency Partner  

• Loves problem solving and helping other people achieve success

• Sees every opportunity as a chance to learn 

• Shares their experience and knowledge with others 

• Excited to engage in the Klaviyo Community 

• Connects with other Partners to network and share ideas

How do I become a Champion? 🏆

(Our ‘24 Champion applications are now closed. Our 2025 applications will open up again at. the end of the year.)

Want to know more about our Champions ‘24 program? Join one of our office hours session.

• Attend our Wednesday, 12/6 office hours session at 11:30-12 PM ET. Join here! 
  • Attend our Thursday, 12/7 office hours session at 11:30-12 PM ET. Join here! 

Hear from some of our past Champions about their program experience: 🔊

“The value in this program is to showcase yourself as an expert to Klaviyo's user base. That exposure is extremely valuable to a business, especially if it brings in new clients/revenue. I think it's also valuable to see what questions are coming up where other Champions are the experts so you can better educate yourself as a super user of the platform.”

As a Klaviyo practitioner, I've learned from the other Champions and been inspired by their contribution and knowledge. As an agency owner, the Community has helped me build more empathy and awareness of the daily challenges of merchants and other Klaviyo professionals in the space.”

“Although I expected to share my knowledge, I think I learned just as much, if not more. Community engagement and visibility has contributed to some leads and opportunities/exposures I would otherwise not have as a smaller agency.”

“I really enjoy the monthly calls and camaraderie of other like-minded Klaviyo professionals who are also Klaviyo experts. It's nice to be highlighted and recognized for our efforts and contributions.”

It's been a huge plus to be able to advertise my Champion membership on our branding collateral in addition to being a Klaviyo Agency Partner. This gives our sales team some more "ammunition" when speaking to prospective clients. The added visibility on the Community forum has also been great for brand awareness for us.”

“[This program has] continued to expand my personal knowledge on the Klaviyo platform, and with Email & SMS best practices. As an agency, we feel better connected with the Klaviyo team, and are more informed on upcoming events and platform updates.”

“[I’d recommend the Champions program because] I have learned a lot about the product, the market and meet peers in similar industries (and some that are not) where we have shared our own insights which has grown my personal and professional skill set. This has been an amazing opportunity.”

0 replies

Be the first to reply!