Solved

Making a sign-up page

• 15 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to make a sign up page on Klaviyo? So that you can send a link to customers and they can sign up for newsletters/sms via the link

Thank you

Grace

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 15 June 2023, 13:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey Grace!

You can’t quite make a dedicated landing page itself but what you can do is make an embedded form that is placed on a dedicated page of your site where you can then send those contacts to. 

Or you can also send them to the preferences page of your Klaviyo List to sign-up but you’ll have a lot more flexibility in design with keeping in on-brand by placing a form directly on your site. 

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006897412 

Badge +3

Can I send them some type of sign up for through email? I get phone calls that have me send them quotes, but then I want to get them to sign up for marketing. What is the best way to do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Healing The Hyperbaric Way

If you are sending them a quote through email, but have not yet opted into email marketing from you, I would add a link at the bottom of your email that would take them to URL of a fullpage signup form on your site or list’s preference page as @Spark Bridge Digital LLC mentioned earlier!

-Taylor

Badge +3

Yes that is what I want to do. I am just struggling to figure out how I can get the url with a sign up form.

Does the sign up form have to be on my website? I have 3 sign up forms on there already. I don’t know how to get a URL for the form. I don’t want to take them to my website then they try to find the spot to sign up at the bottom of the web page. That is to much work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@GraceHFP adding to the above, the best way, In my opinion, would be to have a page on your website and have the form on that page.

That being said there are some other ways you can also leverage Klaviyo's subscribe pages and custom code consent pages.

More information here:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO